Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Brightest Wetsuits at the Triathlon!

I love these pics because they are straight out of the water from our 750 Meter swim in a Monsoon. Ladies were drowning and there were huge waves in the reservoir. At least Jess, Amanda and I could find each other (sorry Krista)! But I have to admit that I ditched them when I couldn't stand the thought of the drowning girls pulling me under! They cancelled our race right after the swim! Boo!




4 comments:

amanda james said...

we are sooooooooooooo pretty. I just can't take it.

Bryn said...

Way to go you! I have been thinging about you lateley. I am sorry about your Dad. He was a good man. Are you in CA still? Near any of the fires? your family? I found your blog the other day and have been meaning to write you a note. Anyway, you can check out our blog too joelandbryn.blogspot.com. Hope you are well and safe.

Anthony and Krista said...

i wish i had the same wetsuit, you guys look amazing in those things!!!

Paige said...

Darci, I've been checking your other blog daily you big geek! If only you didn't have so many, I could keep up. Only you guys would still look cute in a bright purple wetsuit!!!