Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I really miss my dad right now....


This picture of he and Kennedy says it all. The grandkids miss Grandpa too. The holidays have been so hard without him here. I really miss him right now.

7 comments:

Molly said...

Hey Darci! I had no idea about your Dad! I'm so sorry! I am so glad that you have a blog! This is the best way to keep in touch! Love ya, Molly

Molly said...

Hey send me your email address
zamboni0626@msn.com

Circuit Fam said...

I miss him too, love you!!!

Circuit Fam said...

I miss him too, love you!!!

Paige said...

Darci, I wish I could give you a big hug right now. You are such a sweetheart and your dad was so lucky to have you for his daughter. I'm glad you updated your blog. I've been missing you in the blogosphere.

Leah said...

Darci-I know this is totally random. Someone gave me your link who is friends with Dan. Never been more excited about the fact that you two got married. I had no idea. You guys are real cute and look like you are loving life to the fullest!

lauren said...

darci...random somehow i found your blog... havn't talked to you in forever. where are you living these days? still surfing?