
I found this Teak Root chair the other day and almost passed out in excitement! It was at a discount store. Too bad I learned a great trick on Design Star the week before... these designers found a giant carved dining table and talked the guy down to $500 because of a crack (which actually looks cool). I did the same thing. The manager gave me 20% off because of the cracks... sucker! How much do you think it ended up costing me? Nope, not $800-$2500 like they should be (YIKES!)... a mere $160. YES!!! Special thanks to Amanda James who helped confirm that the chair was "Pretty".

2 comments:
Good work! I saw that too on DS... I didn't think that would really work!? I am OBSESSED with DesignStar right now (they should not have painted that table btw). Sorry if I'm being a blog stalker, but glad I got to see what you're up to! XO~ Lisa
Hey Darci! What's up? I finally joined the blogger world, and it's actually pretty fun! So have you guys already moved into your new place? It looks like you've already found some cool things to fill it. Are you planning on having a signing wall like we did in Humpstead #9? Yeah! That reminds me, what ever happened to all those photo booth pictures we hung up all over the place in #9?
Post a Comment