Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You know that I LOVE animals... but I want to KILL coyotes.




When I see them in my driveway I try to run them over. That's a little dramatic, but I do drive my car really fast at them to chase them away. (I probably would cry and feel bad if I ran one over.) They've taken almost all of my cats growing up. They are evil. I miss this little ball in the morning. As psycho as she was, I miss my Kitty Baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Darci, for some crazy reason I looked at your blog for the first time just now...and saw this. I had to say something because I just lost my kitty Blackberry on the 24th, then my other kitty KeeWee a week later to Coyotes! Little FU@KERS!!! I've been so upset. Is it impossible to have Cat's these days? =(