Thursday, February 12, 2009

Saddest News Ever!!! No More Domino Magazine!

I just read that the March issue of Domino Mag is the last one ever! My heart is Broken. I waited 3.5 weeks out of the month for this magazine to arrive. As soon as I read it (usually about 3-4 days) I waited for the next eagerly.



5 comments:

katie speed said...

I'm also sad, and a bit confused. I swear it's a popular magazine with lots of followers, right?

Lisa Call said...

wait... I've heard this a couple times now, but I just got my renewal notice from them!?!
Argh, I'll be bummed too.

Smith Family said...

So bummed.
OK, so I know it sucks keeping up with the old blog but I am die-ing to see your reno's. Pretty Please?

jbel said...

this comment has nothing to do w ur post-sorry!
but little Dan! it's little Jen (BYU-H)! I was blog stalking and stumbled onto your site.
anywho .... I've been searching for Anne Fuller. Know what happened to her? did she get married? is she in Az.? any clues?

Darci said...

Okay NOW we can post some new pictures of the house... one, because we are finally almost done and two, because I changed salons and have a life again! Coming soon Nichole! Oh and Little Jen, Dan said he doesn't know what happened to Anne.