Wednesday, May 26, 2010

20 weeks and Our Baby looks like Danny already!

Look at those lips and that nose. Definitely Danny's baby if he ever wondered if it actually belonged to him, haha.



4 comments:

amanda james said...

oh my he's so cute. Did you guys have a 3d ultra sound? I've never seen anything like it. I can't believe you can see his little face. How is your belly so small? baby daddy is lucky.

Darci said...

It's a 4-D Ultrasound and my doctor just surprised us with the facial images. They use it to detect palette problems or birth defects because it's such a clear image. Crazy huh. Also... I think as far as my 20wk picture, it's trick photography.

chelsea b james said...

oh my look at your cute little belly. one hot baby mama

Circuit Fam said...

20 weeks and you only have a food baby in that tummy. So little you lamo!