Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm only blogging to take my mind off of these.....

Oh man! I thought I escaped the really "disgusting food" cravings. I'm just going to be bold here and tell the world about my weight. Well, I was doing great for the first 5 months of pregnancy. 7 lbs total.
Then..... my appetite became raging! Month 6, uh..8lbs in one month!!! One day I went with Bidne to Souplantation and I think I really scared him. I ate soooooo much that I know he was scared to have a pregnant wife one day. The worst part about it, I pounded a giant glass of milk right after. Why?? Why??
Dan has been really good about it but I know that deep inside he is crossing my fingers that I will calm down. Well I went to the doc the other day and he told me that I needed to make good food decisions and ever since then, I have. We'll have to see where it goes for my 28 wk appt!
I'm reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy hungry right now but in 30 mins I get to take Grandma to Olive Garden for her Bday. If I can just keep myself busy, I won't go make a bowl of corn pops! These are a few things that I love so much while I'm pregs that I could eat them for breakfast.





3 comments:

amanda james said...

hear hear. All i crave too is anything greesy. french fries, hamburgers, cheese, cheese, cheese! I've never had to battle my self control so much. I feel your pain. I usually love healthy food, it all tastes gross to me now. I made a stir fry yesterday, and tried to choke down the veggies and then dry heaved after. ba bye veggies! what the hell is souplantation? please can we go when we come to san diego??

Darci said...

No way I'm never going to Souplantation ever again. It's the same thing as Sweet Tomatoes in Utah I think. I ate so much that I couldn't sleep at night bc I thought my stomach was going to burst in half.

chelsea b james said...

pleaes girl, pregnant=time to let yourself go a bit. i was hungry al the time when i was pregnant. just wait until you start to breast feed