Playing with my camera and still learning a lot. This post is for C when he is older and I've turned this blog into a book (which is my plan if you wonder why I have started to go crazy on the blog).
1.I liked my new camera and taking pictures of my babe.
2.I liked hardware jewelry.
3.I stayed inside a lot because of a lack of other "mom friends" but that's about to change
4.Every week "Aunty Shauna" came to play and craft and eat and eat and eat.
5.Every day Grandma Chris stopped by after work to say hi to C and I. Thanks Mom!
6.I did hair from home and quit doing hair from home :)
7.I had some feathers in my hair (until too many teenagers did too)
8.I liked to walk with Babe and Boo
9.I blogged A LOT because when your baby won't let you put him down, you can still be at your laptop.
10.I waited anxiously for Dan to get home every night so we could all hang out together and loved to watch C's smile when he saw Daddy!
Summer 2019
-
This was the summer of keeping it simple. Lots of pool days, playdates and
trips to the library. The boys were so sweet and patient with their very
...
6 years ago
3 comments:
Your a great mom! and you look really pretty in that pic holding the camera. Are you surprised I never got a feather, but still wear roxy? haha Love ya sista...and how are these mom friends going to come about. All the lame , take up all the space in your house toys really do give you 15 minutes to shower. haha
I'm disputing #3. I'm your other mom friend!
one hot mamacita. Liking those ruby lips.
Post a Comment