I was saving this post for a different blog but I wanted to share it anyways. I have had many posts talking about terrariums but now I can brag a little bit because I finally did my own.....and, it's been alive for 3 weeks. I think that's a record for me.
I really wanted something that would hang or be up high and although I LOVE the glass hanging terrariums, I am a weirdo about safety with the little one around. Instead I found this acrylic wall mounted fish bowl...it's perfect!
You have to use a soft surface for the acrylic while you are making these because it scratches easily
Added my plants, then my soil and watered it.
PS...bottom right picture has a little man in it (and a chihuahua). See him?
Poor chap was in the bouncer staring longingly at the porch where I was working.
The only sad thing was that I broke off tons of leaves :(
I chose not to add anything to the soil like shells or rocks because I liked the organic look of it.
Finito!





1 comment:
nice work!
Post a Comment