
This is our next project. I already bought the seeds for our lettuce and some veggies. Our dogs would totally pee on our garden if it was on the ground so this is a better option for us. Here is a link for directions on how to construct a simple version of it.
4 comments:
i am glad you are back on the blog. i can't wait to the before and afer.
Welcome back Darce... Love the salad table. I want one. Too bad I live in an apartment. Someday...show me the pics of your house...
damn, its about time. not that I care about you or anything, but I get bored and need updates. Can you please post your orange cupcake recipe and frosting for me? I really do care about you.
damn, its about time. not that I care about you or anything, but I get bored and need updates. Can you please post your orange cupcake recipe and frosting for me? I really do care about you.
Post a Comment