Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Thailand....





I am soooo excited to finally meet you. You have been one in my dreams practically my whole adult life. Please be nice to us and make sure that none of the rioting or grenade throwing reaches these beautiful places pictured. Oh and the 3 girls in the picture, (courtesy of Shauna Morse) like to have a lot of fun so do all you can to help them out.
Thanks,
Darci

6 comments:

shauna.m. said...

ps...if you could start making clothes for normal size humans before we get there we would love you even more...but will be totally satisfied with the beaches...cant wait!!!

shauna.m. said...

also im obsessed with the third pic...which island is it...we r going

Darci said...

Well unfortunately that is koh phi phi. I don't think there's anything like that on the east side.

Anonymous said...

I WISH I WAS GOING

alyson said...

what?! girls trip to paradise?! You lucky broads...

chelsea b james said...

i cant wait to see pictures of your adventure! and i still can't believe your knocked up.. with a boy. don't you worry, i've already been buying the little guy stuff. see you soon