Friday, April 9, 2010

It's a BOY! I was thinking I would be buying headbands and dresses but I like these things just as much!



5 comments:

Anthony and Krista said...

I am excited you are having a boy!!!! He is going to be the cutest boy ever. He is lucky to have you and dan!!! Look for something in the mailbox from his girlfriend Slade.

shauna.m. said...

yaayyyy!!!!!! i can make real cute earflap headbands for boys!! i just made one for my nephew!! i cant wait...and he is the only boy allowed on our girl trip!!

katie speed said...

wowzers! congrats!finding out the sex is so fun

(H&M has really cute little boy stuff)

Emily said...

Its going to be so fun to have a boy on our trip. ;) Can't wait to travel with you and talk about cute little boy stuff.

ashley said...

hey guys- i just re-found your blog! welcome back to the blogging world and congrats on the little man! that is so fun!