



So I am just starting to think about nursery ideas. Ugh.... I really hate anything to do with interior design because for some reason I never like the way I utilize my space and my walls always look bare. To fill in the blank space I am debating on a vinyl tree with birds. I may hate it or get sick of it right away. I love owls but they are being so overdone right now that my authentic love for them looks like everyone else's trendy love for them. AHHHHH.
Also... Do I go for the Vintage Jenny Lind and paint it a fun glossy color? (which is totally biting my sister in law, Mandy's crib but she won't care.) Or, do I buy the super expensive but ever so modern Sparrow Crib? I'm sure by the time that we actually buy anything, I won't get any of these because I will already be sick of them!
4 comments:
I want to make one, but I'm scared the little sucker will get slivers in its fingers. I love both of those guys...and you can find the vintage one on craiglist for pennies.
I know I've seen them for as little as $40. That's why the decision is hard because I feel like a brat if I don't get it!!
count me in for nursery p[ainting time....just dont let me do any measurements
I got the sparrow crib and I love love it. I also got it at wholesale shipped to my house. You need to call me. I got all my fun baby goods at wholesale like my orbit stroller and lots of my favorite things. Call me. I already added you to a very special list that will help you get the things you want. That is how much I love you even though it has been ages since we hung out.
Post a Comment