

This is the super "not cute" picture of my belly but hey you know what? I don't care! It's weird because until I took the skin shot, I didn't even realize how preggy I looked. Doc just told me today that baby is coming a few weeks early most likely. SO... that puts me at about 4 weeks to go! Yikes!
4 comments:
damn girl...you look hot!
i totally did the same thing the other day, walked by a mirror and had to stop and gasp at how pregnant i am. happy that he's coming early! good luck!
ummm ur legs look like little sticks carrying that tummy....put ur hair down!! it looks so dark!! u look adorable and i cant wait to see you live!
Umm, that beautiful tummy is the last thing that would make me queasy....and don't count on the few weeks early thing...that thought will bite you in the butt, if Charlie decides to hang out in that warm, dark, cozy place.....
Stace don't jinx me! The sooner I have the baby (not too soon of course) the sooner my tree trunks will look like feet again. I need them back.
Post a Comment