Thursday, May 12, 2011

Accomplishments so far today

Change a Stinky Diaper and take the "peed on" PJ's off Baby (every morning!)- Check
Baby's Bath- Check
Feed Baby- Check
Dress Baby- Check
Change another Stinky Diaper- Check
Kill 2 Flys- Check
Eat Half of a Banana (That's all I had time for)- Check

AND FINALLY..... Baby's Nap. Oh it has been DAYS since he took a nap!
Off to eat the rest of my breakfast and clean out my closet. Goodbye tiny jeans that I wore 3 years ago. My lovely bones have spread and are never going to fit in a 26 or 27 again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up Darci! I totally read your blog. Your little baby could not be any cuter. His little face is just so darling! I love this post. I swear when Monet was a baby I did not blow dry my hair for like three months. It took all the time in the day just to take care of the baby! Ha ha. You look beautiful as always. Hope all is well!

Lindsay Teter said...

darci! i will be in CA in 2 weeks... you can pass your cute jeans down to your favorite cousin :) miss you! charlie is freaking cute.....

nancy said...

i hear ya. my days are the same, and unfortunately my bones are too. boo. but yea for super cute boys!