Our once Mid-Century Home (rock yard, desert landscape ranch house built in 1964) is now more of a cottage style, but only on the outside. I am slowly becoming obsessed with plants and flowers. It all started last year when we took out the rock yard, planted grass and created planters. We went to this giant nursery where you have to drive around to see all of the different plants. Endless possibilities. Also we fixed the outside of our house, painted and added more river rock. One day I will show you before and afters, but only when my flowers are all in bloom. I hope to show you all of these plants in my yard by the end of summer, so far we have 3 out of 4 and are waiting on a bid for our white picket fence...ah the American Dream. Now......how do I fit succulents into all of this??
Summer 2019
-
This was the summer of keeping it simple. Lots of pool days, playdates and
trips to the library. The boys were so sweet and patient with their very
...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment