Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summertime at Grandma's House

My mom has a great yard. So much space and the pool is fun. Actually everyone loves it. Booey gets to bark at the neighbors, Lucy gets to run like mad all over the place and that day C walked up and down the long driveway. He would be pushing his toy and all of the sudden next thing I know he's walking next to me holding nothing. That day, Dan had a practice course for his bike on the driveway. What a nerd.







2 comments:

alyson said...

These pics are super cute! I heard you two point five were coming into town soon. let's play!! Or maybe we should have our own blogshop with you, amanda, chelsea, jessica and me. We could teach each other a few tips on illustrator, indesign and photoshop. Girl Time!!!

Darci said...

Yeah let's hang for sure. YOU should host your own. I know nothing!