DISNEYLAND
We got a season pass this year and went a lot in the fall. The bub was waving at the characters and loving the parades.
CHRISTMAS VACATION BEACH DAY
At least one of us has been sick for I think it's going on 23 days, but one day I was so over it and in denial that I went to the beach with my family. The little guy was content playing in the sand until he saw the water, then we couldn't get him out of it. It was fun to watch his fearlessness of the waves as he ran screaming towards the ocean every chance he got but I think I am in trouble with this one. He's extreme. His new BFF is his cousin Ava. She showed him how to dig and drink a capri sun (his first and last...maybe).
HALLOWEEN
Trunk or Treat. I was a rancher, Dan was a sweet lover of America that everyone kept mistaking for a Vietnam Vet and the baby was a chicky. Everyone kept saying how cute "she" was. When I took him trick or treating to the houses in the neighborhood he would run up up to the door, I would hold him up and knock and when they came to the door he would clap. He had never tried candy but prying those fun crinkly things he was holding out of his hands to put in the sac was like trying to take a bone away from a hungry dog. FYI "It's Like Taking Candy from a Baby" takes on a whole new meaning now.
Summer 2019
-
This was the summer of keeping it simple. Lots of pool days, playdates and
trips to the library. The boys were so sweet and patient with their very
...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment