I am so excited for my next little getaway that I can't keep it inside any longer. There are only a handful of people that would want to stay where we are staying and go where we are going. Lucky for me one of them happens to be a very good friend.
Below may be the biggest WT market in the world. It's like a WT Chatuchak.
And here is where we are staying.
Enough said
Summer 2019
-
This was the summer of keeping it simple. Lots of pool days, playdates and
trips to the library. The boys were so sweet and patient with their very
...
6 years ago
4 comments:
no fair i wanna go! is it like a flea market? are you bringing charlie?
That looks super sweet. Straight out of a griswald family vacation. Where is it?
nooo! I want to invite myself! I love this crap. Ps, your pictures from utah are so funny, i love the buck pics.
sweet!!!!
Post a Comment